Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tablescape 2011



So to save time running around tomorrow, I set up our tablescape tonight! Yay! I did eventually choose to stick with traditional colours and I'm glad I did! We ended up putting the spoons on the inside of the knives, at Dad's request, and also placed crystal wine glasses on the table too! Yay!

The items are from as follows:
Table Runner {Ikea}, Fowlers Glass Jars {Op shop in Barwon Heads}, Red Ribbon {Kikki.K}, Baubles {Safeway}, Butterflies {Bed bath and table}, Twine {Kikki.K}, Pegs {See this post!}

I hope you all have a lovely lovely Christmas, and thankyou so so much for taking the time to stop by my blog this year, and for the ongoing support! It truly means the world to me! 

Happy Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Christmass-y table. I wish I had dinner at your place. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! thats such a lovely thing to say!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...