Monday, January 9, 2012

Whimsical Tea Party in the Woods by Boutique Affairs



Sorry I've been away for so long! I've finally returned from my numerous holidays! Photos and stories to come! I hope you all had a delightful New Year! I thought it was only fitting that my first post of the year was as gorgeous as this! I could seriously pore over these photos for a lifetime! Everything about them is stunning! The amazing cakes and details, the gorgeous colour palette, the amazing lighting, the simply adorable outfits and the beyond stunning little girls! Just the most beautiful little party! All credits to Boutique Affairs! and the stunning dresses are by Tea Princess!

All Photos by Boutique Affairs

2 comments:

  1. I want to be these little girls is this not fairyland!!
    An absolute knockout shoot colours, props and styling, and those adorable little models in their party frocks....love your start to the year looks like it will be a great 2012
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it adorable! just everything about it! i could go on and on about it! looking forward to your Paris shoot Carla! Ps, have totes been loving Chasing a dream and Paris Tango recently! :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...