Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pastel Perfection by Adore Home Magazine



 Oh my! I adore this beautiful apartment! I love a clean palette, with splashes of colour! And all of the gorgeous patterns, clean lines and pastels! Oh I am in love!

I don't know how I've never discovered Adore Home before, it's just amazing! And puts my faith back in Australian style and products! I look at and follow quite a few American blogs and am always so disappointed because more often than not, the products are only available in the US. Annoying. Now I am so so excited to discover new shops, new companies and gorgeous homes with the help of Adore! So excited! 

Check it out and get excited with me here




8 comments:

  1. This was one of my favourites in the latest Adore too. Thanks so much for stopping by G&G! So glad to have discovered your blog :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, Thank you for your visit on my blog. I got the boxes in Portugal but OI recently found a US store on the internet that has them and it's called PLANTATION. Cheers! AnaA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Abbey! :)
    Thanks Ana, they're just gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lavender color!!! I can't find any house decor of that color where I live! I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance. Please have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastels always look so elegant yet relaxed. What great pics! Wish my house looked like any of those pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh I wish i could live here!!!! it looks divine!

    I'd love if you could visit my blog! I am a new fashion blogger :)

    www.7wondersblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clean and stylish. Love it.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted Ana's home on my blog a few months ago- it is so gorgeous! in love with it.

    xo alicia
    http://www.aliciadoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...