Friday, February 10, 2012

Be my Valentine...


Ahhh Valentines day! This year I've seen so many cute ideas about gifts and decorations, I'll share some with you below! But here is what I think makes a perfect Valentines Day outfit, whether you want to go dressy, or a bit more casual! I love this top from Topshop, and love that it's such a gorgeous peach, but not a too 'in your face, hey its valentines day!' colour! And the sequin skirt from Zara, oh how I love it! Depressing story: went to buy it today, all sold out! Noooo! will have to rethink the outfit now! 

{Blouse} Topshop {Skirt} Zara {Necklace} Kate Spade {Jeans} Levi 

Love these gorgeous gift ideas for her from the lovely Annemarie at 'Brunch at Saks'!
And be sure to check out her fabulous top ten pink lipsticks to wear on Valentines Day here


I love this sweet DIY from Oscar and Ruby! Check out the full tutorial here!


And these super cute ideas from Martha Stewart


and last but not least, these gorgeous cards made by Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere




I know, I know, there's a few more! Couldn't help myself! Check out these sweeties from Poppytalk



 I hope you all have a lovely lovely Vday, with lots of love, laughter and smiles! xx


4 comments:

  1. Awww I love the selection of the top 10, so so girly I want one of everything.

    I love the outfit idea too, I have a sequin skirt so I might wear that if the weather allows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...