Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Free Wedding and Party Printables!

Oh gosh I love sharing things that can inspire and ultimately help people with their big day or just a dinner party! Today I stumbled across these gorgeous FREE, yes you read correctly, free printables to use for your wedding or parties! Follow this link to download the designs from Bowties and Bliss! You can print these at your own home, or get them printed online or in a store! Follow the link to see their instructions!
Personally I'm loving the confetti invites (duh!) number 8, The chevron invites: number 17, (which I might use for a dinner party!), the blue mason invites: number 19 and the gorgeous bridesmaid requests: number 18! 
Which ones are your favourites? And let me know if you end up using any! 



4 comments:

  1. how can you pick a favourite? They're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous find Kate! Love the confetti and the gold and pink one too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That I Do booklet is so cute!!! Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, just my email address for you - gildandgrace@gmail.com
    I did try and respond back to your comment with it earlier but I don't think it worked.
    Hope you're having a great week :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...