Thursday, May 17, 2012

Probably the most perfect and beautiful office around - Dallas Shaw



When I first laid eyes on this amazing office probably a year ago, (I've had it saved on my desktop even before Pinterest operated! (how did we ever survive without it!!)) I was instantly in love! Im always drawn to white spaces and the beautiful feminine details and touches of metallic and pink get me every time! 
But it was only today that I discover via This is Glamourous, that there are even more photos of this heavenly office with such gorgeous detail! The office belongs to Dallas Shaw, who does lovely lovely illustrations for amazing designers! Check out her work here!
Gosh I'm in love with it even more now!! 






1 comment:

  1. I love this office too but hadn't seen all these other lovely shots!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...