Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sorry for being MIA!





Hello! Sorry I haven't posted much AT ALL recently! there are a few reasons for this, and I thought I'd share:


1. Uni work has been manic, with big assignments due! I've found them especially hard because I'm in my last semester and feel like the expectation is quite high!

2. I'm working on a little side project, that I'll reveal/talk about hopefully very very soon, which has taken much longer than expected.

3. Recently I've really been lacking motivation and am unsure about what to post in my blog! I'm in the process of having my blog re-designed and it's forced me to think about what I really want out of my blog and what I really want to put in as well, so at the moment, I'm trying to decide where my limits are and figuring out what I love writing about and posting about best! (ps, what do you like to see most?)

In terms of lacking motivation, I think partly it's because I havent had much time on my hands, and therefore am super behind on looking through my regular blogs that I love, and as I'm sure you all know, once you get behind, it can be seriously hard to feel back on top of everything!!

So, there are my reasons, not excuses at all, just thought you deserved to know why I've been absent!
Hopefully, I'll be back on top of everything soon enough! :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh I well remember what uni was like Kate! So hard to do much else with all that work! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...