Friday, June 15, 2012

Favourite Pins Friday! (From last week!)

First things first, blogger is so annoying! I scheduled this post to post last friday, and it just didnt! Lame! So I'm so sorry for the MIA, I've been in Thailand! It was amazing and such a lovely lovely break!  Photos and stories to come!

1. Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere shares her gorgeous wedding this week, and it's so far crazy lovely! 
2. Love a textured Skirt!
3. Beautifully coloured summer tumblers
4. I could literally spend hours in this store!
1. Amazing use of the pergola!
2. Gorgeous Peonies!
3. Mmmm Macarons!
4. The best place to spend a summer night!
1. Love the watercolour and the shade of peach, oh and the calligraphy!
2. Pink and gold, perfect combination!
3. Again with the watercolour! Love it!
4. Ahhh Paris!

This weeks pins have been quite Summer related! Not sure if it's because I'm missing Summer like crazy or if it's just been playing on my mind because Thailand is tomorrow!! 
Wooooo! So excited for Thailand!
I had my last exam of my degree yesterday, so now the degree is all done and dusted! So excited to escape and relax! 

Hope you've all had a lovely week and have a super weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your selection - so many pretty photos - especially the tumblers and of course those macarons!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Kate! I hope you had a fantastic trip :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...