Friday, August 24, 2012

Favourite Pins Friday!

    Oh Summertime! Gosh I cannot WAIT! Pretty sure the combination of all of these three would be a perfect Summer night party! 
1. Blair always always gets it right!
2. I've been loving buns recently, and this one is gorgeous! Link
3. Again, always gets it right! Link

1. Confetti released as they kiss? Perfection! Link
2. Agreed! Link
3. Again with the Summer time! Would love to have a party featuring these gorgeous drink dispensers! Link

1. Beautifully coloured ribbons! Link
2. Is it too late for New Years resolutions? Link
3. PURPLE peonies! Oh my! Link
1. Perfect colour palette! An that menu is just darling! Link
2. Super sweet reception dinner on the beach! Link
3. This may possibly be the most perfect bouquet I've ever seen! Link

Hope you've all had a fabulous week, and Melburnians, Bring on this Sunshine!!
And don't forget you can find all these images on my Pinterest Page!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so adorable. I love your images. Your banner is so pretty. Did you make it yourself?

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's so sweet of you! Thanks! I wish I made it myself! My blog is designed my Danielle Moss from The Everygirl! :) xx

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh I'm following you on Pinterest..NOW.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez you're gonna make me addicted to pinterest and I don't want to be! haha! i know I don't want to be because I know I'd be on it for hours! oh you are too funny!
    and I love messy buns ;)
    have a great rest of your night!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving these pins my dear! I know I said in my most recent post that I'm over ombre, but I'm still loving those pretty ribbons. And I think I might need to host one last summer party, after seeing all of these!

    Hope you have a sweet day Kate!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...