Friday, September 14, 2012

Favourite Pins Friday and News from this week!


1. My love for pink, orange and gold is just never ending! Love this gorgeous setting! The whole wedding is pretty amaze really, check out her super sweet dress! Link
2. Confetti business cards?? Yes please! Anna made these gorgeous ones herself!
3. Love this chic idea of shoe storage! I've been having trouble! Also love that gorgeous rug! So nice under your toes! Link
4. See 1. Link


1. I love the peplum trend, but I've never really loved pencil skirts, until now! Stunning!
2. Emily always gets it right! Love the scalloped top and the sweet updo!
3. Perfect hair colour and curls, I think I'll be showing this to my hairdresser next time! No Link
4. Love the lavender colour and it just sits so beautifully!


1. As you may know, I'm allllll about a good picnic! Here, Here and HereLink
2. Perfect contrast of big and small and pops of colour! Love it! Link Check out her gorgeous floral headpiece made with the same flowers! 
3. Don't fairy lights just make everything more fairytale? Link (they sang together before their wedding! Super sweet!)
4. Ahh the Maldives, I will get there one day! Link


Wouldn't this be the most amazing place to get married! Just ideal and perfect and wow

News from this week:

Cecilia Fox aka: Florist for Georgeous is opening a florist on the corner of Blyth and Nicholson streets in Brunswick! So Crazy excited and it's right near my house! Prits sure it's going to become my new local! Yayy! They're opening Tomorrow! Will I see you there?

Also, Style Me Pretty are releasing a book! Oh my goodness I'm excited! It's not available till December but take a look at this gorgeous shoot for it! Perfect Christmas Present I believe! Can't Wait!!

Also this week, was kind of itching to blog a bit more, so I'm really not to sure about what days I'll be blogging, sorry it's not consistent, but know that I'll be blogging at least twice a week!

Lastly, I love love your feedback and your comments and I'd really love to continue having great conversations with you! So please comment and we can chat if you feel so inclined! 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend planned, not too much on for me, which will be lovely, but super looking forward to going down to Point Lonsdale with some friends next week!

Until tomorrow! (Yep, posting tomorrow!)  

xx

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so pretty!
    You have a lovely blog.

    Following your blog on GFC :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...